Five Cannes Lions Contenders you should know, in case they win
Leo Burnett has already released it's traditional Cannes Predictions list and everybody is making assumptions. So here are
five six contenders you should be aware of, with the biggest chances to the Lion's share:
1. #LikeAGirl - Leo Burnett / Toronto / Chicago / London for P&G Always. It's already a classic on the podiums and if you did not know the campaign, just don't tell anyone. Now, you know.
2. I WILL WHAT I WANT - Droga 5 for Under Armour. Although Gisele Bündchen comes on top spot of the campaign, we found the Misty Copeland campaign launch execution closer to our hearts.
3. 805 Million Names, Zlatan Ibrahimović - Forsman & Bodenfors / Sweden for United Nations World Food Program.
4. The Game Before The Game - R/GA / London & Los Angeles for Beats by Dre.
5. House of Mamba - AKQA / Shanghai & London for Nike.
Cannes Lions shortlists are only going to be announced next week, but if you want more of this, watch the categories selections assumed by Leo Burnett on Pinterest or check Our 7 Picks From The Webby Awards Winners & Nominees.